3.0

On 12/15 I contacted Jordan @ Mixbook & asked about shipping options & pricing to ensure my order would be here before Christmas. He gave me a $20 credit to help pay for rush shipping.

I then placed an order for 10 photo books & paid $42.89 for 2 day shipping since it was the only way to make sure that it would be here before Christmas as it was gifts for 9 family members that were flying in from out of state. Order #------- order total $507.44 On 12/19 I received an email stating that my order shipped & would be here on 12/22 (which is what I had paid for). However, when I checked the tracking UPS said that it would be here on 12/27. On 12/20 I chatted with Dean @ Mixbook.

He stated that he would track my order & have the shipping upgraded, that it would be here on 12/22 & not to worry. On 12/22 I chatted with Jordan. He advised me of the same; that it was shipped on next day priority air & would be here by 12/22. I expressed my concern as the UPS site showed that it was shipped ground & would not arrive until 12/27 but he assured me that it would be here by 12/22.

Later on 12/22 I chatted with UPS & they told me that it was NOT shipped on next day air but it was actually shipped on Ground & would not arrive until 12/27. They told me that it was not possible to upgrade the shipping once it had been shipped. On 12/22 I chatted with Jenny @ Mixbook. I explained the situation to her & she advised that there were a lot of orders to process & ship & that the last update showed it was removed from Nashville, TN on 12/20 & that there was a "big chance" that it would be here that day.

She then told me to reach out to them the next day if my package still had not arrived. On 12/23 my package still had not arrived so I reached out again & spoke with Julie. She told me that the print team fell behind in production which caused my order to ship later than intended. She refunded my shipping fee at that time.

This was the first time I had been told this information. My order shipped out on 12/19 so had it been shipped next day priority like I had paid for, it would have been here on time. Once again I was told it would be there the next day & to reach out to them again if it was not. I tried to reach out on 12/24 but the chat option was not available even though Julie said they would be open with their normal business hours.

On the morning of 12/26 I reached out again as my order had yet to arrive. I spoke with Milet. She then informed me that the priority next day shipping that was offered to me & that I purchased when I placed my order, was actually not even available because I had placed a volume order, so it was shipped ground. This was the 3rd different story that I had been told about the delay during this process.

When I expressed my frustration to her she suggested that I reach out to either Jonathan or Tylee to discuss a refund. My package arrived the afternoon of 12/26. I was unable to give Christmas gifts to 9 family members from out of state & now I have to pay to ship the books to them as they have flown back home. On 12/27 I reached out to Jonathan but was told he is on Paternity leave.

On 1/3/18 I forwarded my message to Tylee. After a few messages back & forth she stated that they had already refunded my shipping fee, & they had previoulsy given me a $20 account credit before I had even ordered, which is true. However, I asked for some sort of compensation for the terrible expericene I had, inconvenience, & now the additional charges that I have to pay to ship the books to my family. She then extended a $10 credit to my account for a future purchase.

A future purchase that I will not be making after this experience. I advised that I am not expecting a full refund but do expect some sort of compensation for this experience.

She told me that they are unable to extend any other offers to me. I feel I was purposely given false information several times to appease me & pass me onto the next person.

Review about: Mixbook Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Ease of use of the website and ability to upload photos.

I didn't like: Paid for 2 day shipping but got ground shipping, Was lied to by several customer service reps, Not getting my order on time, Unwillingness to compensate me for my inconvenience.

Comments