I ordered 2 leather photo books but they took almost 2 months to arrive and were not LEATHER. I paid for this upgrade and did not receive it....and after waiting all of this time...so frustrating!

I hope they will correct this problem ASAP. I am planning a wedding and see that Mixbook offers invitations, etc. as well but there is no way I can trust them with something that important! I can't believe they couldn't get my order straight and it took so long.

At first, they even sent it to the wrong address....so this will be the third time they will need to reprint my photo books! What a waste.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of mixbook photo book from Mixbook. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mixbook to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was delivery, received wrong product and time it took to receive. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Shutterfly. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mixbook for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Hey, Mixbook here! We're very sorry about this inconvenience.

We'll be more than happy to assist you but can you please send an email to hello@mixbook.com? Feel free to include a copy of this review in your email as well so we can reference it.

Once we hear from you, we will make sure to get this issue resolved as soon as possible. We hope to hear back soon and truly appreciate your patience with us!