Mixbook sent my daughter a blood-spattered book.They reprinted her book, but cancelled my order although website said order was being delivered.

Order arrived today, but it was another customer's books (big issue of invasion of privacy here). When I contacted the chatroom to let Mixbook know about the other customer's order and to find out about my book, I spent 5.5 hours trying to figure out what happened to my book, and how I could get a new one. The agent told me to order it online and that Mixbook would pay for it, but when I did, the agent then said it was a mistake and Mixbook wasn't going to pay. Original cost was $141.44 (C) and the new cost would be $261.11.

They screwed around with refunding the original lost book, and only offered $20 for the 5.5 hours of frustration. Only fully refunded costs because I threatened to go to BBB and have the charge refused on VISA. Also, I managed to speak with the other customer, who had been working with Mixbook since Friday, trying to locate her order that she had 1-day express shipped and it had gone missing! So much for customer service.

There are many other companies out there that provide this service.I recommend you don't use Mixbook!

Review about: Mixbook Photo Book.

I didn't like: I think i explained this all ready.

Comments