I cannot begin to e plain how this company has ruined my Christmas. I placed an order with them with added fast shipping because I was led to believe by their website and 'glowing revues' that it would be with me easily within my required time limit.

It is for my Mum, who is dying of cancer, and I (along with my family) am flying back to London, UK on Monday, 21 December in order to spend our last Christmas together.

But guess what, they're two weeks behind! And no customer service is available.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $250. stmallard is overall dissatisfied with Mixbook. The most disappointing about mixbook photo book at Mixbook was false delivery times Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Shutterfly that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Mixbook.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Photography category for more informed decision or compare Mixbook to other companies on our site.

Comments

I feel your pain. I cannot believe a company would use the USPS for holiday deliveries. I am still waiting for a package which will likely not arrive before Christmas as promised.

Hi stmallard,

Mixbook customer service here. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

May we ask for the order number or the email used to place the order?

You can simply email us at hello@mixbook.com with that information and we'll be more than happy to look into this for you.

We're doing our very best to get all time sensitive orders out as soon as possible so once we hear from you with more info, we'll make sure to get this issue resolved.