filters
State:
City:
Product:

Mixbook - Photo book help

Can you pull pages from different albums and combine in one.

Mixbook - Defective book

No one answers the phone, and their mailbox is always full, so you can’t leave any message.

Mixbook - Trying to load pictures from the cloud

I need information on how to put my pictures into mix book from the iCloud

Mixbook - Need help editing a book

Need to talk to person PHONE not live chat

Mixbook - Need help editing a book

Need to talk to someone . Not live chat. That’s getting me no where.

Mixbook - Missing package

No one answered customer service line

Mixbook - Poor customer service skills

I explained to the CSR, that my package did arrived, although I received a message. she just gave me a poor answer and when I was going to give some suggestions, she hanged out the phone. No calls back, no nothing, Poor service!!!

Mixbook - I need to speak with you need a refund

Mixbook - I need to speak with you need a refund
Just wanted to cancel and make the cards local to insure they are out before Christmas I need a refund on my credit card. Need to talk to a real person. I have tried to call. Sent two emails. With the order information. I am not pissed off. Just want to cancel so its not too late.

Printing quality issues with Mixbook

Hello I just received 2 Mixbooks I ordered and the printing/color quality of multiple pages, including cover, is poor despite having provided all high resolution images. Please return my phone call as soon as possible: 203 505 7679
#1419933

Mixbook - Awful

could not place my order due to know where on check out was place order tab or button. Tried customer service and they were absolutely no help at all. so needless to say did not get my Christmas cards ordered. my cell is 678-995-9206